Book Club Hosted by Jenn MaguireBook Club Hosted by Jenn Maguire
Cost:$25.00 per person
About this experience
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LISTING IS FOR A PRIVATE BOOK CLUB AND CANDLE POURING EXPERIENCE HOSTED BY JENN MAGUIRE.
Thank you for joining us for a custom candle making experience! Please read through this entire listing. By purchasing a seat you are acknowledging that you have been made aware of the following guidelines for candle making workshops at Sweet Tea Candle Co.:
- In this workshop, you'll create a custom scented soy candle in an 8 oz. glass jar. A variety of other vessels are on hand and can be purchased for an additional fee.
- Workshop lasts approximately one hour.
- Candles will be ready for pickup next business day, or we can arrange to ship for a nominal fee.
- Workshops are BYOB. Light snacks are also permitted.
- Children 10 and up are permitted with an adult.
- Payment is required in advance. Cancellations are permitted up to 48 hours prior to the event.
- We do not have a public restroom. Please plan accordingly.
- If you book a workshop (either private or public) that takes place during retail hours (11-4, Wed.-Sat.), our store will still be open. Please be respectful that customers may come in to shop. Contact us via email if you would like to rent the entire space during retail hours.
- While you're at your workshop, please enjoy 20% off retail products (excluding fine art).
- We have recently moved. We are now located at 7177 Nolesnville Rd. Suite 5B on the lower level in the back of Brittain Plaza.
Our scent specialists are excited to guide you through the candle making process!